PSA Support Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The PSA support specialist manages all the financials for select client projects. SAP is the Korn Ferry financial system and we use a web based interface (PSA) as well as other propriety business system to manage our projects. This role will use systems to support consultants and project managers in setting up, monitoring and controlling the financials of projects. As a primary contact for fielding client requests, the PSA support specialist is critical to the ability of Korn Ferry (KF) to provide excellent customer service.
The purpose of this role is to maintain project financials and manage all system entry, data and reporting requirements so that our projects are financially healthy and our systems accurately represent the projects in the field.
1. System expertise
- Build relationships with consultants to understand the nature of the projects and clients
- Advise consultants on the most effective way to use the financial system for their projects
- Look for opportunities to improve the system and streamline processes and champion these improvements within the PMO
2. Accurate project set up
- Interpret contracts to define the most effective way to set up in the system
- Enter projects into the system accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Work with consultants and PMs to define resources for projects and enter into system
- Set up and maintain client information in systems
3. Project maintenance
- Monitor time entry for projects and ensure all time is entered
- Monitor project financials, raise issues and opportunities related to revenue to consultants
- Distribute project reports to consultants communicating requirements around forecasting, revenue recognition and billing
- Track project expenses
- Partner with consultants on monthly revenue calls
- Co-ordinate and manage use of external contractors on projects
- Trigger invoices according to billing schedule and project set up
- Manage collections proactively through monitoring billing reports and communicating with account leader when outstanding invoices require action.
- May build relationships with client accounts payable departments to facilitate collections process
5. Close projects
- Keep system clean through closing projects once complete
- Document and report on project profitability at project, client and territory levels
- Document lessons learned and suggested improvements regarding project set up and financial management
6. Manager customer interface
- Act as the first point of contact for client queries on projects, including contracts, delivery and financial queries.
- From time to time there may be other duties assigned to support consultants and project managers in the selling, delivery and management of projects and clients.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business or on a related field is highly preferred
- Minimum of corporate internship experience required, 1 year corporate setting experience preferred
- Aptitude for financial and mathematical concepts
- Experience in accounting and customer service related fields is a plus
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus
- Fluency in English & Dutch
PREFERRED & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Must be able to work with little supervision, and be able to organize multiple priorities and work deadlines (in accordance with local employment laws).
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence others without authority
- Ability to work in a team setting and maintain a positive attitude and outlook when under pressure
- High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior level executives.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.