SENIOR CLIENT PARTNER LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
The Senior Client Partner Leadership development is responsible for leading client account teams, sector teams and/or value proposition teams to have a sustained and substantial positive impact on our clients’ business success. Senior partners are typically recognized nationally, and internationally, on industry issues and leadership development, CEO and leadership succession, etc.
- Direct the development of critical local, national and international clients through active client relationship management, especially at board level. This will also involve leading teams to shape and win complex bids, often crossing the Korn Ferry enterprise that can be delivered profitably.
- Develop hypotheses and forecasts about client business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how; identify unique opportunities to enhance business performance. Lead the assessment and measurement of the impact of the work on the client’s business.
- Change the direction of Korn Ferry business development focus by providing unique insights into emerging needs and business/practice issues, and proactively developing the plans, methodologies, and resources to address them. Lead and expand existing portfolio of client relationships and work with business leaders to increase opportunities to further impact the client’s business success
- Extend and elevate the Korn Ferry brand. Leverage deep knowledge of sector, industry, market and organization dynamics, trends, and key players to develop insights and define, recommend, and co-create bold/innovative solutions that enhance client business performance
- Lead on and act as a spokesperson for thought leadership and/or research to represent Korn Ferry in the market/media and raise brand profile both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure profitable, high quality development and delivery of work that meets or exceeds client expectations by structuring and overseeing profitable client engagements. This includes delegation to the right level to ensure profitability as well as enhancing team success and developing capabilities.
- Ensure constant focus on outcomes by advancing the team’s success and capabilities through sophisticated relationship management, influence, coaching, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Coach, develop, and mentor others by proactively identifying and creating learning opportunities for colleagues at all levels and in all areas.
- Advance Korn Ferry as a premier career destination – build future capacity for growth and impact by building people skills and employee engagement. Lead and inspire others by role modelling solutions capabilities and a passion for client impact.
- Continue to develop proficiency by deepening and broadening own expertise.
- Typically a relevant advanced degree (e.g. Graduate, Doctorate or equivalent) plus significant (15+ years) relevant work experience in a top tier professional services firm and/or a client human resources (HR) function. A substantial and sustained track record of delivering high impact interventions in client situations, specifically in the field of leadership development
- Is an acknowledged expert in more than one expertise area, and/or industries (while also being conversant in all service offerings of the firm) and have demonstrated sales, account management and delivery expertise. Is able to apply frameworks within different client systems building on the content and delivering value through contextual application
- Understand the leadership and organizational issues faced by C-Suite (or equivalent) executives and are able to engage as a peer with these leaders, act as a trusted advisor and place our services in their particular business situation or context.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to NL.Recruitment@kornferry.com. If you have questions about the vacancy or Korn Ferry, please feel free to contact us as well.
A pre-employment screening (incl. verklaring omtrent gedrag) may be part of the recruitment process.