SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Maintains and grows revenue streams from larger/more strategic/ more complex client accounts/prospects by developing and maintaining deep and broad relationships within the client, and leveraging Korn Ferry internal resources to ensure maximum revenues are generated over the longer term. Builds Korn Ferry profile and reputation and demonstrates leadership qualities across the team.
Specific to this level
- Likely to achieve annual sales credit target of between £400K and £500K
- Develops sales plans to achieve personal sales targets through new business development in larger / more complex organisations that require extensive client relationship skills.
- Responsible for end to end account planning including research and internal coordination across Korn Ferry. If account is shared across other parts of Korn Ferry you are expected to demonstrate high levels of personal impact and influence.
- Maintain and expand long term relationships to identify and introduce a diverse range of Korn Ferry products and services. Offering value to clients (trusted advisor) in complex buying situations.
- Able to develop, present and propose non-standard client solutions
- Has a deep knowledge of Korn Ferry products within a primary domain and a working knowledge across the full range of product offers; building an understanding of Korn Ferry consulting capabilities
- Will have high levels of organisational awareness and a broad network of contacts in other parts of Korn Ferry
- Seeks to find ways to add value above and beyond the specific day-to-day jobs to be done.
- May be responsible for developing sales growth in a specific sub-sector
Core to all levels
- Responds in an appropriate and timely way to client needs
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- Tracks and updates client information and opportunities in customer relationship management systems
- Engage with manager regularly to discuss pre-sale activity levels, new results, future meetings, pipeline, approaches to be successful, and technical/account management support needed to assist in sale
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity
- Provides accurate pipelines and forecasts
- Complies with contracting and account administration processes to ensure that contractual, legal and invoicing requirements are met and high levels of efficiency maintained
- Proven experience in account management including ideally at least 2 years working with major/complex accounts
- Has knowledge and expertise to sell and deliver product based solutions that are psychometric in nature, and are about changing behaviours of employees and leaders
- Acts as a coach or role model for junior colleagues, leading by example.
- Seeks and acts on feedback, without defensiveness
- Looks for ways to help teams be successful
- Acts to promote good working relationships
- Known for delivering or coordinating high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness
- Provides deliverables that go beyond analysis to implications / actions
- Delivers larger, more complex projects that require coordination across multiple work streams
- Is able to transfer specialist knowledge to others and use this to create more value across the business
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to NL.Recruitment@kornferry.com. If you have questions about the vacancy or Korn Ferry, please feel free to contact us as well.
A pre-employment screening (incl. verklaring omtrent gedrag) may be part of the recruitment process.