SENIOR PRINCIPAL STRATEGY EXECUTION & ORGANIZATION DESIGN
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
The Senior Principal Strategy execution & organization design has a primary focus on helping organizations transform their business to implement on their strategy. Works closely with colleagues in leading and managing complex and/or custom and/or multi work-stream solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. This is the level for highly experienced consultants capable of working with senior leaders in client organizations across a broad range of offerings.
- Develop profitable business through effective client relationship building, account management and collaborative working with colleagues across Korn Ferry. Manage and expand relationships, including beyond technical buyers to business leaders, to increase opportunities and further impact clients’ business success.
- Develop hypotheses about client business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how. Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic innovative solutions for clients.
- Lead the delivery of complex projects ensuring client satisfaction, effective project management, good communication and collaboration between Korn Ferry colleagues. Ensure constant focus on outcomes by advancing the team’s success and capabilities through sophisticated relationship management, influence, coaching, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Manage client expectations and ensure project members are sufficiently enabled to meet client expectations. Assess and measure the impact of our work on our clients business.
- Support relationship development with large key clients as part of an account team. Act as relationship manager for large and complex clients including those with international points of contact and needs.
- Lead proposal writing and shaping of opportunities for complex/medium sized clients. View business issues from multiple expertise angles and leverage Korn Ferry’s deep expertise to offer solutions that integrate across the business. May take the lead as subject matter expert working with relationship managers / sales leaders to shape significant commercial proposals that meet client needs.
- Deliver high quality work as an expertise lead that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Lead and/or contribute to thought leadership and /or research, managing relationships with business and thought leaders in a defined expertise area and speaking on national (possibly international) platforms to enhance and extend the Korn Ferry brand.
- Continue to deepen and broaden own consulting skills, business understanding and expertise to enable an expanded viewpoint on the issues impacting our clients. Actively look for opportunities to support the development of colleagues through mentoring, timely feedback and project based development/coaching.
- Has a deep understanding of solutions, product offerings, our Korn Ferry point-of-view, frameworks, delivery tools and processes to design innovative solutions for clients. Is recognized as a national and often global resource/subject matter expert for Korn Ferry, making significant contributions to practice development, leading the national and/or global deployment of new, commercially viable products and services, in the service of global initiatives.
- Define the business model of the client– how they will make money and drive value. Clarify where and how they will win in the marketplace. Challenge the strategy if necessary.
- Develop a shared and compelling vision and purpose for the organizations that can be easily communicated to and understood by employees.
- Identify key metrics and translate these into a day to day business agenda.
- Clarify strategic priorities, so that each executive knows what they need to focus on to implement the chosen strategy.
- Lead in the QA/Peer review process within an area of specialization. Lead in contributing best in class work products and tools to Korn Ferry knowledge bases.
- Typically a relevant higher (Master’s or Doctorate) degree plus considerable (10+ years) relevant work experience in a consultancy and/or a client HR function in progressively larger and more complex/high impact client situations. Solid knowledge of and experience in the field of Strategy execution and Organization design
- Alternatively, significant work experience (10+ years) in a top tier professional services firm.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to NL.Recruitment@kornferry.com. If you have questions about the vacancy or Korn Ferry, please feel free to contact us as well.
A pre-employment screening (incl. verklaring omtrent gedrag) may be part of the recruitment process.