Associate Consultant Executive Pay & Governance
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Our Dutch Executive Pay & Governance practice, headquartered in Amsterdam, is seeking an ambitious, dynamic, inquisitive and astute individual who is capable of working on challenging assignments related to Executive, Senior Management and Supervisory Board compensation.
We are looking for talents with an advisory and analytical profile who wish to grow in Korn Ferry as part of this pipeline group for future consultants.
- Conduct daily activities, such as:
- Analyzing company documents;
- Performing industry and financial research; related to compensation strategy review and development;
- Conducting analysis of compensation levels, design and structure;
- Conducting IFRS 2 valuations, Total Shareholder Return performance monitoring, and peer group selection;
- Preparing proposals, reports and memos.
- Develop deeper expertise in Executive Pay & Governance solutions, e.g. compensation packages, long-term and short-term incentive plans, retention and severance packages);
- Continue to deepen and broaden own consulting skills, business and/ or sector understanding and expertise;
- Deliver high quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations;
- Build a balance of technical, operational, compliance and client relationship responsibilities, providing the challenges necessary to develop your consulting and analytical skills.
Skills & experience
- Completion of a Master’s degree in Econometrics, (Quantitative) Finance, Economics or an equivalent;
- Fluent English (required)/ Dutch (preferred);
- Strong work ethic and a personal commitment to excellence and timely delivery, including the ability to balance multiple projects, clients and materials;
- Strong data and quantitative analysis capabilities;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Keen eye for detail.
Korn Ferry offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience. You will be part of a relatively small team from where you will work directly with various top experts and (senior) consultants. We believe the fastest way to learn is by doing. Through internal courses and training on the job we offer you the change to rapidly develop yourself, both personally and professionally.
Are you interested?
If you are interested, please send your application to NL.Recruitment@KornFerry.com with the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Grades (VWO, B.Sc & M.Sc).
For questions you can send an e-mail to Marloes.Van.Veldhuisen@KornFerry.com (Senior Consultant Executive Pay & Governance).
A pre-employment screening (incl. Certificate of Good Conduct) may be part of the selection procedure.